- Chemical Plants
- Base & Force Protection
- Critical Facilities
INTREPID™ sensors and I/O modules are seamlessly networked via a common, open architecture communications protocol – the INTREPID™ Polling Protocol – using standard RS422 serial data interface. Network connections may be via copper wire, fiber optic cable or wireless (TCP/IP) method.
Benefits To The End Users
- New-generation INTREPID™ sensors offer enhanced features and unique detection capabilities to reliably protect the highest security sites and perform in harsh climatic extremes.
- Detection of cut or climb attempts.
- Pinpoints intrusion attempts to 3m / 10ft.
- Solves environmental nuisance alarm problems.
- To assign detection zones, the system controller auto-discovers networked alarm inputs to confirm proper configuration.
- When an intrusion attempt occurs, alarm data is communicated to the controller and its location is displayed on a graphic map.
- INTREPID™ sensors can be also associated with specific outputs – such as camera presets – so that when the perimeter is breached, precise visual assessment is achieved.
- Integrating the INTREPID™ system into Arbitor™ PSIM allows the Arbitor™ workflows to design autonomic commands that focus cameras and other devices to the area of interest once an INTREPID™ sensors has been activated.